Monday 13 June 2011

Thinking Slimmer and me week1




Last Wednesday I started my Thinking Slimmer journey after receiving my Slimpod courtesy of the lovely Sandra at thinkingslimmer.com . The slimpod is a revolutionary new weight loss technique which uses the power of your subconscious mind to change your eating habits forever and retrain your brain to only eat what your body needs to use as fuel for your day. Lots of others on twitter are using the slimpods too and seem to be having great success with it. You listen for ten minutes a day for 21 days and hopefully if all goes to plan your eating habits should be changed enough to see a weight loss.

Drop a Jeans size was the one I chose and I am excited. Straight away I felt a difference in the amount I can eat in a day and my energy and positivity levels increased significantly. I know it takes more like the 21 days to see a full change but I do feel like its working to a degree already. Whether that is true as early as this I'm not sure but only time will tell. I am very positive that this is a good step in the right direction for me.

I have recently lost 3 stone with the help of a slimming club but am stuck with another stone and a half to shift so this couldn't have come at a better time for me. I am determined to do everything that thinking slimmer recommends for this to work and look forward to seeing the results.

I intend to blog my journey to a comfortable smaller jeans size. Let this be the first of many positive posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.