Saturday 28 August 2010

Alone

Do you ever have something on your mind that makes you feel completely alone if that makes sense?

Its something I don't want to talk to my mum about or share with any of my friends as I don't have any really close ones here any more. More like acquaintances. It's making me feel so alone and like my head might explode as well as my heart.

Someone's hurt and betrayed me in the past and I feel like its happening again. What do I do? Who do I talk to/

I really am alone with this one and have no one to turn to. I know if I say it out loud I can't take it back and it might hurt more than just me and set off a domino effect of destruction.

This might not make any sense and to be honest I'm not making sense to myself but I just had to write it down.

3 comments:

  1. Jules, you know I'm always just a wee drive or phone call away if you need me.

    Please call, text or email if you need me okay? I know we don't see each other that often any more, but I am always here for you, okay?

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks R. That means alot to me. Ya know how somethings just have to be kept unsaid tho? One of those. Anyway. Thank you. Must meet up with our boys soon. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my lovely - if you are upset about something you can contact me if you like - always happy to listen and offer taken on board or completely ignored advice ;)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.