Wednesday 16 June 2010

The Garden -so far








Previously on here you may have seen my post about my garden and how it was my new project, and the project continues. Its really taking shape and I love it.


Here's some more photos of it as it is now.



There's still a bit of work to do. I need more pots and patio plants and also I'm wanting to take away the grass outside the shed door and replace it with Japanese green stones like I have in some areas already. Fence needs repainted as Ive replaced a few damaged panels and the shed will be painted the same colour. Then I shall be done.



Hubby has been very sensible and says only so much can be spent each month on it and right now I'm well over budget so no more till next month then i hope to get it finished and I cant wait.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.