Monday 14 March 2011

Three by Nine Meme

I have been tagged by the gorgeous Kate over at What Katies Kids Did Next with a new meme!

The rules are fairly simple, simply post your answers and tag your blogging buddies, so we all learn something new about each other!

Here we go;

Three names I go by: Julie, Jules, Mummy.

Three places I've lived: Glasgow, Paris, London

Three places I've worked: Hairdressers, Bars, Paul Costello

Three things I love to watch: Greys Anatomy, Private Practice, Keeping up with the Kardashians ( I know I know but its addictive hilarity)

Three places I have been and love: Menorca, Cornwall, Brittany


Three people that email me regularly:  My Dad (he cant text so often emails me from work), My cousin in USA, the lovely Carol. 

Three things I love to eat: Lobster, Scallops, Cod, (basically any seafood)

Three people I think will respond: Laura, Susan, Michelle

Three things I'm looking forward to: More kiddies, summer, my kids futures- happy and healthy god willing. 

That's it! I'd love to read a three by nine meme by Laura, Susan,Michelle and anyone else who wants to join in!



Thanks for the tag Kate. Mwah. xxx

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great meme to find out a bit more about someone! Thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great meme, thanks for the tag. You can find out so much from a person in a few lines. x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.