Saturday 27 November 2010

Christmas Shopping

Its a comin people!!!!! Christmas that is. No matter how much we wish it would take a little longer its arriving quicker than I ever thought. The work I wanted done in the house is unlikely to be done in time for the tree going up, the hair appointment I meant to phone and make hasn't happened and so may not be done in time, the huge clean out and room move I wanted to do for the kids isn't likely to happen before and I certainly haven't managed to shift those few extra pounds, BUT I have finished my Christmas shopping. Yay me!!!!!

Yesterday we went to Glasgow and had a day trawling round the shops finishing all the kids shopping and managed, despite a grumpy 2 year old, to get it all done. The place was heaving and the Disney Shop was practically so full I couldn't move. I had to queue for an hour to pay and spent way more than I meant to but at least Caleb will get a 'Big Mack' truck from Disney Cars and a 'firedebubba as Caleb calls red the fire engine' from Cars too.

I had to restrain myself from buying every piece of Disney Cars stuff in the shop but Hubby had me well warned. I did manage to sneak in the cutest Mickey Mouse soft toy in his fab winter woolies for my new nephews Christmas too.

I dont even like Shopping but I loved the toy shopping yesterday and picked up some great clothes for Sophie and bits and bobs. I think the kids are going to be over the moon on Christmas Day and that makes it all so worth while.

Today I went online and finished my few little bits of shopping for the adults too so now I'm officially done with present shopping. Now I just have to try and tackle my list of things to get done and see if I can get at least a small amount done before the big event comes. HO HO HO Merry Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. What i don't realize is actually how you're not really much more well-preferred than you may be now.
    You're very intelligent. You already know thus significantly with regards to this subject, made me in my view consider it from a lot of varied angles. Its like women and men don't seem to be interested
    until it's something to do with Woman gaga! Your personal stuffs great. All the time deal with it up!

    Also visit my web-site - Askzambia.Com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.