Saturday 15 May 2010

Baby to Boy in a Hair Cut









Something struck me this week and it frightened me half to death.



'MY BABY IS NEARLY A LITTLE BOY'



These two photos of Caleb were taken within a day of each other. In one he's still my little baby and in the other after a swift hair chopping by mummy, hes a little boy. How did it happen so fast?






All this does is make me even more broody for my babies to go back to babies. Sophie is gone way past babyhood into her 13th year this year. She's gone past the point of no return to babyhood, but how long can I try and preserve it with Caleb?? Its scary how fast the time goes and how something as mad as a haircut can take my baby and replace him that easily with a little boy.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.